What you get with your Sencha ExtWebComponents
Sencha ExtWebComponents offers 140+ pre-built UI components that are designed to interact and work together seamlessly in any framework, or no framework at all. ExtWebComponents provides access to hosted npm packages that include following:
- Grid – enables organizations to handle millions of records and provides built-in functionality such as sorting, grouping, and summary rows.
- Pivot Grid – enables developers to add powerful analytics functionality to web applications – allowing users to summarize and analyze data to make more informed decisions.
- Exporter – enables users to export data from the standard grid or Pivot Grid to a wide variety of common formats including XLSX, XML, CSV, TSV, and HTML for additional analysis and information sharing.
- Layouts – ensures the proper sizing and positioning of all components with the powerful and flexible layout system.
- Charts – lets developers visually represent data with a broad range of dynamic and static charts – including line, bar, and pie charts.
- D3 – enables developers to add sophisticated D3 visualizations including heatmaps, treemaps, and sunbursts to their applications.
- Forms Components – makes it easy for teams to add login, checkout, register, contact, rating forms and more to their web application.
- Calendar – lets developers add a sophisticated calendar to their web applications so users can easily view and manage schedules and events within the application.
- ext-web-components-gen – lets developers generate new applications using ExtWebComponents.
- Material theme – lets developers style their applications with material theme.
Developers can use the built-in Material design inspired theme, eliminating the need to construct custom styles and making it easy to create a fresh, modern user experience with minimal effort. Themes can also be easily modified or extended within Sencha Themer, enabling both developers and designers to create compelling themes without writing a single line of code. Fonts, colors, and padding can all be modified with ease to make components fit the motif of the application.