Everything you need to Create Stunning Web Applications
Ext JS includes 115+ UI components, such as HTML5 calendar, grids, pivot grid, D3 adapter, trees, lists, forms, menus, toolbars, panels, windows, and much more. Hundreds of user extensions are also available from the Sencha community.
The robust data package included in Ext JS decouples the UI components from the data layer. The data package:
- Allows client-side collections of data using highly functional models that offer features such as sorting and filtering.
- Is protocol agnostic, and can consume data from any back-end source.
- Comes with session management capabilities that allow several client-side operations, minimizing round-trips to the server
Ext JS includes features that align with the ADA Standards for Accessible Design. The Ext JS ARIA package makes it possible to add accessibility support to your applications by providing tools that you need to achieve Section 508 Compliance. Using the ARIA package, you can create apps that can be used by people who need assistive technologies such as screen readers to navigate the web.
Sencha Ext JS in Romania includes a flexible layout manager to help organize the display of data and content across multiple browsers, devices, and screen sizes. It helps you to control the display of components, even for the most complex user interfaces. Sencha Ext JS in Romania also provides a responsive config system that allows application components to adapt to specific device orientation (landscape or portrait) or available browser window size.
Solicită oferta Sencha Ext JS prin formularul de mai jos:
Improve the design process with pre-integrated tools like Sencha Architect, Stencils and Themer.
- Architect — empowers developers to build Ext JS applications using drag-and-drop features, so less time is spent on manual coding.
- Stencils — enables developers to quickly and easily mock up, style, prototype, and evaluate interface designs.
Accelerate web application development with an enterprise-ready framework Sencha Ext JS in Romania.