Microsoft C++ Team at CppCon 2023
As always our team will be at CppCon this year with a host of presentations. Many of us will also be present at our team’s booth in the main hall for the first two days of the conference. Come say hi and let us know if you have any questions about our talks, products, or anything else! You can also join the #visual_studio channel on the CppCon Discord to talk to us (note: to join, head to #directory channel first, and check the checkbox next to “Visual Studio” box).
We’re also running a survey on the C++ ecosystem. If you have a moment, please take our survey. It’s quick and you could win a utility backpack or duffel bag.
Here’s the lineup:
- Lifetime Safety in C++ – Gabor Horvath – 11am
- Informal Birds of a Feather for Cpp2/cppfront – Herb Sutter – 12:30pm
- What’s New in Visual Studio – David Li & Mryam Girmay – 3:15pm
- Cooperative C++ Evolution: Towards a Typescript for C++ – Herb Sutter (Keynote) – 10:30am
- How Visual Studio Code Can Help You Develop More Efficiently in C++ – Alexandra Kemper & Sinem Akinci – 3:15pm
- Regular, Revisited – Victor Ciura – 3:15pm
- Getting Started with C++ – Michael Price – 1:30pm