Soluțiile Embarcadero și în special C++ Builder in Romania sunt prezente de foare mult timp, avân comunitate mare de dezvoltatori. C++ Builder te ajuta sa creezi interfete utilizator frumoase pentru desktop si dispozitive mobile. Folosind framework-urile VLC pentru Windows si FireMonkey (FMX) pentru interfete cross-platform, iti ofera baza pentru a crea interfete frumoase, usor de utilizat care vor impresiona pe orice platforma: Windows, macOS, iOS si Android. Poti crea un singur layout pe care il poti adapta usor pentru diferite platforme sau dispozitive, fara sa muncesti suplimentar, fara continut duplicat.
Programezi mai rapid si mai inteligent cu C++ Builder. Nu trebuie sa mai astepti compilari care dureaza foarte mult, fiind optimizat pentru orice platforma. Beneficiaza de Code Insight™ – completare automata cod in functie de codul scris anterior si de librariile folosite pentru a te ajuta sa programezi mai repede si mai precis. Alte caractetristici importante sunt: VLC designer, Agile refactoring si Live Templates. Poate fi folosit cu solutii pentru controlul versiunilor ca Git, Subversion sau Mercurial.
Cu C++ Builder depanezi rapid pe diferite platforme, avand posibilitatea sa rulezi si sa depanezi aplicatia de la distanta pe sistemele de operare Windows, macOS, iOS si Android. Poti verifica valoarea curenta a variabilelor atunci cand programul s-a oprit in timpul compilarii. Lanseaza in executie aplicatia pe orice dispozitiv iOS sau Android si compileaza ca si cum ar rula local.
Cu ajutorul mediului de dezvoltare (IDE) C++ Builder dezvolti aplicatii pentru desktop si dispozitive mobile folosind acelasi cod, iar apoi le rulezi pe Windows, macOS, iOS si Android. C++ Builder implementeaza rapid fisierele folosind Platform Assistant Server (PA Server), care combina fisierele definite pentru lansare in executie si le combina intr-o singura instanta a aplicatiei.
C++Builder creeaza rapid cod de calitate cu ajutorul numeroaselor caracteristici care te ajuta sa aplici cele mai bune practici pentru programare. Poti verifica ce se intampla in aplicatie fara sa intrerupa fluxul, inregistrand logurile cu CodeSite Logging.
Caracteristicile C++Builder pentru colaborare si controlul versiunii te ajuta sa dezvolti proiecte mai bune, mai rapid, atat ca unic programator, cat si atunci cand faci parte dintr-o echipa. Codul scris este mai bine inteles, testarea este mai buna si produsele sunt mai bune.
Mediul de lucru C++Builder beneficiaza de sute de componente care ajuta la dezvoltarea de aplicatii pentru desktop si dispozitive mobile, dar poti adauga module de la zeci de terti, pentru a-l personaliza. Cu conectivitate larga IoT, C++Builder are integrat Beyond Compare, FastReport, TeeChart, InterBase, IP*Works sau CodeSight.
Acum orice companie software sau StartUp din Romania poate apela pentru o consulatre în ce privește modul de licențiere si funcționalități disponibile în cea mai recentă versiune – RIO 10.3.3. Embarcadero C++ Builder in Romania este disponibil prin Dimensional Data, partener specializat în soluții IDE si tool-uri pentru companii software.
KEY C++BUILDER 10.4 FEATURES
Version 10.4 brings significant improvements for Windows 10 VCL (Visual Component Library) desktop development, Delphi multi-device development and C++ Windows development, and developer productivity, optimizing application performance while reducing the time developers spend building and maintaining code.
New in 10.4:
- Unified Memory Management across all supported platforms for C++
- New VCL Components, Per-Control Styling, High DPI Styles and more
- Many database enhancements
- Unified installer for online & offline installations
- IDE usability and performance enhancements
- New debugger for Windows 64-bit for C++
- C++ toolchain performance and quality improvements
- Expanded C++ libraries support
- Enhanced CMake for C++ features and compatibility with other toolchains
- Over 1,000 quality and performance improvements
See “What’s New in 10.4 Video”:
Read Embarcaderos “What’s New in 10.4” product page:
C++BUILDER 10.4 – WHAT´S NEW IN DETAIL
The C++Builder 10.4 Sydney release contains the following new and improved features.
NEW C++ BUILDER FEATURES
Expanded C++ libraries support
In 10.4, we’ve ported numerous popular C++ libraries to C++Builder, providing optimized support for use within C++Builder. This includes libraries such as ZeroMQ, SDL2, SOCI, libSIMDpp, and Nematode, as well as others already supported such as Eigen, available for download through the GetIt Package Manager.
Win 64-Debugging and Linker for C++
10.4 introduces a new debugger for Windows 64-bit for C++. Based on LLDB, this debugger introduces significant stability improvements when debugging 64-bit applications, as well as a key new feature assisting evaluating and inspecting types like C++ and Delphi strings plus STL collections including std::vector and std::map, and more. In addition, the debug information generated for an app uses a different debug format. The end result is a more stable, featureful debugging experience, and much more powerful inspection and evaluation at debug-time.
Toolchain performance and quality improvements
- A large number of STL improvements from Dinkumware
- Several key RTL methods and areas improved, based on work done to improve compatibility with common C++ libraries
- Several improvements to CMake support
- A large number of quality and stability improvements
NEW VCL WINDOWS FEATURES
VCL Style Changes for High DPI
- In 10.4, the VCL Styles architecture has been significantly extended to support High DPI and 4K monitors. All UI controls on the VCL form are now automatically scaled for the proper resolution of the monitor the form is displayed on.
- The style API has been fully revised to support high DPI styles. Each UI element can be selected from a library of multi-scale versions and scaled to any DPI, resulting in crisp UI elements on all monitors.
New High DPI Styles
We have updated a large number of our built-in and premium VCL styles to provide support for the new High-DPI style mode, letting you design visually stunning applications for any monitor.
VCL Per Control Styling
VCL developers can now use multiple VCL styles in different forms within a single application or even different visual controls that are on the same form. This also includes support for styling any element using the default platform theme. Besides allowing more flexibility in styling, this also enables you to use third-party unstyled controls within a styled VCL application.
New VCL Component: Edge Browser Control
- 10.4 includes a new VCL web browser component, TEdgeBrowser, that uses Microsoft’s new Edge WebView2 based on Chromium. This offers a much more modern HTML engine and a secure one, compared to the old TWebBrowser based on Internet Explorer.
- Moreover, the classic TWebBrowser component has been extended, allowing browser controls in an existing application to use either the existing Internet Explorer or Edge browsers for display, depending which browser is available on the system.
New VCL Component: TTitleBarPanel and Custom Title Bars
The new TTitleBarPanel control and TForm.CustomTitleBar property allow you to customize a VCL form’s native Windows title bar. You can place VCL controls on the Windows title bar, control the default painting of elements such as the window icon and caption, add new custom system buttons near the Minimize, Maximise and Close buttons, or even custom paint the title bar entirely. This enables you to build modern enhanced title bars, similar to Office, Explorer, Google Chrome, or other applications.
New VCL Component: Image Component with Multi-Resolution Support
There is a new TVirtualImage component that supports multiple resolutions and DPI scaling, allowing you to gain high-quality image scaling and display by replacing the classic TImage component.
Windows API Updates
We enhanced many API declarations and added additional ones, to further improve the great platform integration RAD Studio offers.
KEY FIREMONKEY PLATFORM ENHANCEMENTS
Metal Driver GPU Support for macOS and iOS:On the macOS platform (Delphi), you can now build applications against the Metal API, rather than the old Quartz API and OpenGL (deprecated by Apple). FireMonkey Metal support offers a smooth migration to future requirements and better performance for screen rendering. In 10.4, we also added support for the Metal API on iOS (Delphi and C++Builder).
In addition to supporting the latest iOS SDK, developers using RAD Studio 10.4 can also address Apple’s new launch screen storyboard requirement through built-in IDE support.
This release includes a new FMX implementation for the styled TMemo component on the Windows platform, offering better support for IME and additional enhancements.
Enterprise and Architect Edition customers can take advantage of FMXLinux integration for building Linux GUI applications.
The TWebBrowser control for iOS is now implemented using the WKWebView API
The macOS implementation of Media Player control now used AVFoundation
Developers using the FireMonkey framework can target the latest versions of the supported operating systems.
KEY RUN-TIME LIBRARY ENHANCEMENTS
Enhanced Parallel Programming Library Support: The Parallel Programming Library (PPL) gives your applications the ability to have tasks running in parallel in modern multi-core CPUs. In 10.4, we’ve made numerous performance and stability enhancements to our PPL library.
In 10.4, we have made some general enhancements to the FireDAC database access library and also updated the drivers for FireBird, PostgreSQL, and SQLite. For the SQLite embedded database, we now offer the ability to choose between static or dynamic linking.
We have expanded our HTTP and REST Client libraries with additional HTTPS features and also expanded our support for Amazon AWS services.
LiveBindings Performance and Features Enhancements
- 10.4, we’ve made many enhancements to the Visual LiveBindings architecture and implementation for both VCL and FireMonkey applications, with a particular focus on performance. As a result, some of the LiveBindings operations are an order of magnitude faster.
- Additional improvements include the ability for VCL and FMX controls bound to a TDataSet to automatically adapt to associated TField properties, like DisplayWidth, Alignment, and EditMask.
KEY IDE ENHANCEMENTS
GetIt Package Manager Enhancements
- The GetIt Package Manager in the IDE includes significant enhancements in 10.4. This includes displaying release dates for each package with the ability to sort them by release date; new filtering options for installed packages, exclusive content available for update subscription customers, packages for which updates are available; and more.
Unified Installer for Online & Offline installations
- In 10.4, we’re introducing a unified installer using our GetIt installer technology. This provides a single installer that supports both online (internet connected) installations and offline installations (via an ISO). Now both online and offline installations allow you to select an initial set of RAD Studio features to install, such as support for specific combinations of programming languages and target platforms, language support, or help resources, and add or remove them at any time.
The code editor has several productivity improvements, including new settings such as file codepage and font size on the editor status bar.
The IDE and key dialogs use the new TCustomTitleBar control to implement search and settings on the title bar, enabling native look and feel and Windows DWM behavior.
Minumum Hardware Requirements
-1.6 GHz or faster processor
-2 GB of RAM
-Between 6 GB and 60 GB of available disk space.
-DirectX 11 capable video card that runs at 1024×768 or higher resolution
Operating System Requirements
-Windows 8 and 8.1
-Windows 7 SP1
You can also install C++Builder on a virtual machine running one of the supported versions of Windows in a non-Windows environment (e.g., macOS). To develop FireMonkey projects, your virtualization software must provide direct access to the host GPU.
Requirements for Supported Target Platforms
64-bit Windows – PCs and tablets with Intel/AMD processors running any of the following versions of Windows
-Windows 7 (SP1+)
-Windows Server 2012
-Windows Server 2016
A 64-bit PC or a 32-bit PC connected to a 64-bit PC.
OS X – An Intel-based Mac with more than 2 GiB of RAM running any of the following versions of OS X:
-OS X 10.12 Sierra
-OS X 10.13 High Sierra
-OS X 10.14 Mojave
-OS X 10.15 Catalina
iOS – An iOS device running any of the following versions of iOS:
All requirements for macOS support.
Xcode, version 10.12 or later.
Membership in the Apple Developer Program.
Android – An Android device that runs on an ARMv7 processor with NEON support.
A 64-bit version of Windows for development.
Android phones and tablets running any of the following versions of Android:
The JRE is installed automatically if you choose to install support for the Android target platform.
The C++Builder installation includes some additional software. C++Builder also allows you to install other additional software after the installation. For details about C++Builder additional software, see Third Party Software Add-Ins.