Soluțiile Embarcadero și în special Delphi in Romania sunt prezente de foarte mult timp, având comunitate mare de dezvoltatori. Mediul de dezvoltare (IDE) Delphi foloseste framework-urile VLC pentru Windows si FireMonkey (FMX) pentru diferite platforme. Aplicatiile pot rula pe iOS, Android, Windows si macOS. Cu Delphi poti crea un layout principal care se poate adapta usor oricarei platforme sau poti folosi drag-and-drop pentru a adauga componentele vizuale si non-vizuale. Conecteaza elementele interfetei cu sursa de date folosind LiveBindings Designer. Creaza responsive design – optimizat pentru desktop sau dispozitive mobile (tablete sau telefoane).
Acum orice companie software sau start-up din Romania poate apela pentru o consulatre în ce privește modul de licențiere si funcționalități disponibile în cea mai recentă versiune – RIO 10.3.3. Delphi in Romania este disponibil prin Dimensional Data, partener specializat în soluții IDE si tool-uri pentru companii software.
Programatorii si echipele de programatori scriu cod mai bine si mai rapid folosind practicile moderne OOP si mediul de dezvoltare (IDE) Delphi. Poti selecta unul dintre cele doua limbaje de programare: Delphi sau C++. Codul scris este compilat rapid pe orice platforma, nu mai trebuie sa astepti dupa compilari indelungate. Pe masura ce scrii codul, Delphi afiseaza sfaturi, conform documentatiei. Functia Code Insight™ completeaza automat codul in timp ce scrii, conform codului scris deja si librariilor utilizate. Alte caracteristici includ: VCL designer, Agile refactoring sau Live Templates. Mediul de dezvoltare Delphi este compatibil cu solutiile pentru controlul versiunii: Mercurial, Git sau Subversion.
Pentru Embaracdero Delphi sunt elaborate și multe Add-ons cum ar fi TMS ALL-Access
Cu ajutorul mediului de dezvolare Delphi, poti sa depanezi aplicatiile pe diferite platforme, acestea ruland de la distanta pe unul dintre sitemele de operare: Windows, macOS, iOS, Android sau Linux. Se pot adauga breakpoints intr-un anumit loc sau atunci cand se indeplineste o anumita conditie. Se poate verifica intregul Call Stack si urmari cum s-a ajuns in punctul curent.
Delphi creaza aplicatii pentru orice dispozitiv folosind acelasi cod de baza si le lanseaza in executie pe sistemele de operare Windows, macOS, iOS, Android si Linux. Creaza rapid aplicatii care pot fi adaugate in Windows Store, Apple App Store si Google Play Store. Pentru a rula aplicatiile la distanta, foloseste Platform Assistant Server (PA Server).
Mediul de dezvoltare (IDE) Delphi vine cu multe caracteristici care aplica cele mai bune practici in programare, reduc timpul de lucru si te ajuta sa programezi eficient. Documentarea codului este disponibila imediat, atat pentru tine, cat si pentru ceilalti programatori din echipa.
Functiile pentru colaborare si controlul versiunii te ajuta sa creezi mai rapid produse bune, chiar daca lucrezi singur sau cu o echipa de programatori. E compatibil cu sistemele de control al versiunii: Subversion, Git sau Mercurial.
Delphi beneficiaza de sute de componente care ajuta la crearea de aplicatii, dar poate fi extins si personalizat cu o gama larga de module. Cu conectivitate larga IoT – peste 50 componente disponibile gratuit in GetIt, Delphi beneficiaza si de Beyond Compare, FastReport, TeeChart, InterBase, IP*Works sau CodeSight.
Platforma de dezvltare software Delphi face parte și din toate edițiile a soluției RAD Studio
KEY DELPHI 10.4 FEATURES
Version 10.4 brings significant improvements for Windows 10 VCL (Visual Component Library) desktop development and Delphi multi-device development, and developer productivity, optimizing application performance while reducing the time developers spend building and maintaining code.
New in 10.4:
- Major Delphi Code Insight improvements
- New Delphi language features
- Unified Memory Management across all supported platforms for Delphi and C++
- New VCL Components, Per-Control Styling, High DPI Styles and more
- Enhanced Delphi multi-device platform support
- Many database enhancements
- Unified installer for online & offline installations
- IDE usability and performance enhancements
- Over 1,000 quality and performance improvements
Please watch “What’s New in 10.4” Video:
What’s New in 10.4 Product Page:
DELPHI 10.4 – WHAT´S NEW IN DETAIL
The Delphi 10.4 Sydney release contains the following new and improved features.
NEW DELPHI FEATURES
Major Delphi Code Insight Improvements
The largest and best improvement to Delphi’s code tooling in many years, RAD Studio 10.4 provides Code Insight using a Delphi implementation of the Language Server Protocol (LSP). LSP is a technique for calculating results for code completion, navigation, or similar in a separate process. This means that the IDE will never block while completing and Code Insight will provide accurate results. 10.4 provides a much enhanced developer productivity experience when working with large projects with millions of lines of code.
New Language Feature for Delphi: Custom Managed Records
A key language addition to the Delphi language, the Delphi record type now supports custom initialization, finalization, and copy operations. Developers now have the ability to customize how records get created, copied, and destroyed, by writing the code to be executed at the various steps. This adds additional power to records in Delphi, a construct used to achieve better efficiency compared to classes.
Unified Memory Management
- Delphi memory management is now unified across all supported platforms – mobile, desktop, and server – using the classic implementation of object memory management. Compared to Automatic Reference Counting (ARC), this offers better compatibility with existing code and simpler coding for components, libraries, and end-user applications. The ARC model remains for string management and interface type references for all platforms.
- For C++, this change means that the creation and deletion of Delphi-style classes in C++ follow normal memory management just like any heap-allocated C++ class, significantly reducing complexity.
NEW VCL WINDOWS FEATURES
VCL Style Changes for High DPI
- In 10.4, the VCL Styles architecture has been significantly extended to support High DPI and 4K monitors. All UI controls on the VCL form are now automatically scaled for the proper resolution of the monitor the form is displayed on.
- The style API has been fully revised to support high DPI styles. Each UI element can be selected from a library of multi-scale versions and scaled to any DPI, resulting in crisp UI elements on all monitors.
New High DPI Styles
We have updated a large number of our built-in and premium VCL styles to provide support for the new High-DPI style mode, letting you design visually stunning applications for any monitor.
VCL Per Control Styling
VCL developers can now use multiple VCL styles in different forms within a single application or even different visual controls that are on the same form. This also includes support for styling any element using the default platform theme. Besides allowing more flexibility in styling, this also enables you to use third-party unstyled controls within a styled VCL application.
New VCL Component: Edge Browser Control
- 10.4 includes a new VCL web browser component, TEdgeBrowser, that uses Microsoft’s new Edge WebView2 based on Chromium. This offers a much more modern HTML engine and a secure one, compared to the old TWebBrowser based on Internet Explorer.
- Moreover, the classic TWebBrowser component has been extended, allowing browser controls in an existing application to use either the existing Internet Explorer or Edge browsers for display, depending which browser is available on the system.
New VCL Component: TTitleBarPanel and Custom Title Bars
The new TTitleBarPanel control and TForm.CustomTitleBar property allow you to customize a VCL form’s native Windows title bar. You can place VCL controls on the Windows title bar, control the default painting of elements such as the window icon and caption, add new custom system buttons near the Minimize, Maximise and Close buttons, or even custom paint the title bar entirely. This enables you to build modern enhanced title bars, similar to Office, Explorer, Google Chrome, or other applications.
New VCL Component: Image Component with Multi-Resolution Support
There is a new TVirtualImage component that supports multiple resolutions and DPI scaling, allowing you to gain high-quality image scaling and display by replacing the classic TImage component.
Windows API Updates
We enhanced many API declarations and added additional ones, to further improve the great platform integration RAD Studio offers.
KEY FIREMONKEY PLATFORM ENHANCEMENTS
Metal Driver GPU Support for macOS and iOS:On the macOS platform (Delphi), you can now build applications against the Metal API, rather than the old Quartz API and OpenGL (deprecated by Apple). FireMonkey Metal support offers a smooth migration to future requirements and better performance for screen rendering. In 10.4, we also added support for the Metal API on iOS (Delphi and C++Builder).
In addition to supporting the latest iOS SDK, developers using RAD Studio 10.4 can also address Apple’s new launch screen storyboard requirement through built-in IDE support.
This release includes a new FMX implementation for the styled TMemo component on the Windows platform, offering better support for IME and additional enhancements.
Enterprise and Architect Edition customers can take advantage of FMXLinux integration for building Linux GUI applications.
The TWebBrowser control for iOS is now implemented using the WKWebView API
The macOS implementation of Media Player control now used AVFoundation
Developers using the FireMonkey framework can target the latest versions of the supported operating systems.
KEY RUN-TIME LIBRARY ENHANCEMENTS
Enhanced Parallel Programming Library Support: The Parallel Programming Library (PPL) gives your applications the ability to have tasks running in parallel in modern multi-core CPUs. In 10.4, we’ve made numerous performance and stability enhancements to our PPL library.
In 10.4, we have made some general enhancements to the FireDAC database access library and also updated the drivers for FireBird, PostgreSQL, and SQLite. For the SQLite embedded database, we now offer the ability to choose between static or dynamic linking.
We have expanded our HTTP and REST Client libraries with additional HTTPS features and also expanded our support for Amazon AWS services.
LiveBindings Performance and Features Enhancements
- 10.4, we’ve made many enhancements to the Visual LiveBindings architecture and implementation for both VCL and FireMonkey applications, with a particular focus on performance. As a result, some of the LiveBindings operations are an order of magnitude faster.
- Additional improvements include the ability for VCL and FMX controls bound to a TDataSet to automatically adapt to associated TField properties, like DisplayWidth, Alignment, and EditMask.
KEY IDE ENHANCEMENTS
GetIt Package Manager Enhancements
- The GetIt Package Manager in the IDE includes significant enhancements in 10.4. This includes displaying release dates for each package with the ability to sort them by release date; new filtering options for installed packages, exclusive content available for update subscription customers, packages for which updates are available; and more.
Unified Installer for Online & Offline installations
- In 10.4, we’re introducing a unified installer using our GetIt installer technology. This provides a single installer that supports both online (internet connected) installations and offline installations (via an ISO). Now both online and offline installations allow you to select an initial set of RAD Studio features to install, such as support for specific combinations of programming languages and target platforms, language support, or help resources, and add or remove them at any time.
The code editor has several productivity improvements, including new settings such as file codepage and font size on the editor status bar.
Delphi 10.4 System Requirements
Minumum Hardware Requirements
-1.6 GHz or faster processor
-2 GB of RAM
-Between 6 GB and 60 GB of available disk space.
-DirectX 11 capable video card that runs at 1024×768 or higher resolution
Operating System Requirements
-Windows 8 and 8.1
-Windows 7 SP1
You can also install Delphi on a virtual machine running one of the supported versions of Windows in a non-Windows environment (e.g., macOS). To develop FireMonkey projects, your virtualization software must provide direct access to the host GPU.
Requirements for Supported Target Platforms
64-bit Windows – PCs and tablets with Intel/AMD processors running any of the following versions of Windows
-Windows 7 (SP1+)
-Windows Server 2012
-Windows Server 2016
A 64-bit PC or a 32-bit PC connected to a 64-bit PC.
OS X – An Intel-based Mac with more than 2 GiB of RAM running any of the following versions of OS X:
-OS X 10.12 Sierra
-OS X 10.13 High Sierra
-OS X 10.14 Mojave
-OS X 10.15 Catalina
iOS – An iOS device running any of the following versions of iOS:
All requirements for macOS support.
Xcode, version 10.12 or later.
Membership in the Apple Developer Program.
Android – An Android device that runs on an ARMv7 processor with NEON support.
A 64-bit version of Windows for development.
Android phones and tablets running any of the following versions of Android:
The JRE is installed automatically if you choose to install support for the Android target platform.
Linux (Delphi only) – 64-bit Linux running any of the following distributions:
Ubuntu Server (Ubuntu 14.04 LTS)
Ubuntu Server (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS)
Ubuntu Server (Ubuntu 18.04 LTS)
RedHat Enterprise Linux (version 7)
The Delphi installation includes some additional software. Delphi also allows you to install other additional software after the installation. For details about Delphi additional software, see Third Party Software Add-Ins.